Gunjan Saxena - Personal opinion


GUNJAN SAXENA - (my personal opinion on movie)

Yesterday night I watched  Gujan Saxena  movie and got so Inspired for such a clean, neat movie on a girl with bravery, element of patriotism, women empowerment.

All these elements touch and satisfy human psychological needs...of course I am not at all a psychologist but  read and heard what we cannot do in real life we get satisfied by watching some one doing.


So, right hit biography (??) with great acting by Jhanvi kapoor ...So, I had several doubts ( kind of inquisitive ) in my mind expressed with my son in the morning about  how much real story is portrayed and how much made dramatically.

From childhood some how I surprisingly come across people & answers what/whom I look for ,want to know for..( I don't know it happens & I really get thrilled every time).

We watch senior journalist Shekar Gupta's  " Cut the Clutter " prog regularly, so daily night  released episode we watch in the morning. And today it was about totally  answering my questions about  Gunjan ji's reality..


I got my answers. As per his research ( I believe it's true becoz these are facts not some analysis). It's almost made.

Right from the recruitment process, ( i wondered how can only one gets selected and most funny part is after rejected for 1cm short of height, officer measures her hands and legs and finds more than qualification ....(OMG Hats off to the creativity )  the training, the way they cancel her schedules, she leaves from camp with out permission all those are very serious issues in Indian Airforce, shown very wrong, baseless.

So just watch it as a "MOVIE" don't apply for real life Air force situation. But nothing wrong to get inspired..please do that with some logic.

I loved Jhanvi by the way. I wish Sreedevi would have been alive to see her daughter in this movie..I am a fan of her too.

Comments